April 29, 2011

Wearin' Crankypants

I must forewarn you, I'm cranky today. I wish someone would make me take a nap. Children don't understand how sweet napping actually is. Hell, I'd take a time out about now, but I digress.

Did you know Las Vegas has had the windiest April on record? Well, it's true. And I'm over it. I desperately want the winds to go away. I'd like to breathe again. Our daily temperatures have been all over, too. Ten degree swings each day seem to be the new norm. I keep telling myself "It's better than snow."

The reality of Amy and Nicky leaving soon is starting to settle in. This is our last weekend together, here, at home. Next weekend, we're off to California. We're seeing the White Sox in Anaheim, and we're taking Nicky to Disneyland. He has no idea what to expect. The rest of us have been to Disney World so we have some idea, but we're not really sure how the two parks differ. Soon, we'll know.

At any rate, I'm ready for this week day to be over. I'd like to get the weekend started. 5 hours to go. I can do it. I can do it.

Lastly, I leave you with some thoughts on our dinner Tuesday night Vegas Values: Mundo.

No comments: