September 4, 2010

Circo

We first discovered Circo last year during Restaurant Week. We had a fantastic meal and I've thought about their tiramisu ever since.

When this year's Restaurant Week rolled around I couldn't help but repeat Circo. I do not regret my choice.

Circo was our fifth meal during Restaurant Week. We had 7 o'clock reservations. We were led to our table, overlooking the Bellagio Fountains, right away.



We snacked on delicious fresh breads before our starters arrived, we had the Caesar and Field Green with Balsamic Vinaigrette. Each were nicely dressed, fresh and crisp.





Next, we both had Egi's Ravioli of Sheep's Milk Ricotta, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Butter Sage Sauce. We had it last year, too. Perfectly cooked pillows are stuffed with flavorful goodness. Again, it was wonderfully scrumptious.



Dessert was tiramisu with coffee ice cream. Perfection. It's as simple as that.



Service was exceptional throughout the meal. I doubt I can wait another year before returning. I can already hear the pasta and tiramisu calling me back.

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Kellie, I am hungry just looking at those pictures and I just ate...yummy. It looks amazing. I know I would not be able to last a year in between that.

Kellee said...

It was so delicious, had timing worked out I think we would've made it the perfect end to restaurant week.