October 13, 2010

Sidetracked

I keep trying to focus, but I keep getting distracted by thoughts of upcoming vacations. I blame San Francisco for my foggy brain, and Xpu-ha, Mexico for my laziness. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Truth is I'm overwhelmed by things I want to do. My future. And the unknown. There is little reward without risk, and you gotta take risks before they become regrets, because then it's too late. I continously remind myself this, still I sit with a billion thoughts flowing, but no real plan or goals. I must get organized and prioritize. I keep telling myself that, too. It's just easier to anticipate upcoming escapes... time away to unwind, eat and create memories with the man I love most. It's so much more enticing than strapping myself down to make real decisions. I'm all talk, well, more thought, and no action. Time to change that. Maybe by sharing that here, I'll be more accountable? It's worth a shot.

No comments: