April 22, 2009

Admin Professional's Day

I work for a great company, each year they treat all the ladies in the office to a nice luncheon in appreciation of all we do. Like last year, today, we went to the Foundation Room atop Mandalay Bay. They offer a nice buffet spread, with a variety of dishes and desserts. I thought the food was a bit better this year. It was less crowded, too - always a plus in my book. After we ate we went over to the patio to take in the view.

From foundation room


From foundation room

I also received an orchid from my project manager. It's nice to have your efforts and hard work recognized. A simple thank you is all I ask, but flowers are always great, too.

From flowers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kellee - very nice pics. Have a great weekend.

Kellee said...

Thanks! Hope you had a nice weekend, as well.