March 4, 2011

Wish I Was Enjoying It

The weather has been so nice, it feels like spring is here. It is especially nice after spending a week in the chilly windy city. Everyone kept telling us it wasn't too bad and expressed how we missed the snowstorm. "Trust me, I didn't miss a thing." It's been in the 70's the last couple days and the warmth is supposed to continue thru the weekend. I wish I was enjoying it, but instead I've been curled up under blankets and sleeping much of the time we've been back. Not sure if I snagged some germies, if the cold wore me down or if allergies are simply wreaking havoc. Either way, I've felt like crap for days. I'm breaking down and seeing the doctor today. There is too much going on, I don't have time to be sick.

We got word on the house, the offer has been accepted. Closing will likely fall on my birthday if not before. We are trying to negotiate staying in the house and renting from the buyers, but it's been difficult because they are in China. I'd really like to hear back today, we only have 3 weeks until closing. If we have to move, we need to pack and find a place to live. Our timeline is made even shorter because we have plans to visit Phoenix and March Madness is near... Frank will be working around the clock during Madness.

So much is floating around in this foggy head of mine. I want to feel better. I want answers. I want to enjoy this lovely weather. I hate when things are beyond my control.

No comments: