October 23, 2009

Quest for Chinese

This week's article is about my search for Chinese. I had no idea that there were so many variations. I was in for a shock when we moved to Vegas. Chinese food was nothing like we knew back in Chicago.

Whenever, I visit family and friends back home. A trip to Golden Palace, in Lansing, is a must. Frank and I had an apartment near there for a couple years prior to moving to Vegas. We ate at that restaurant weekly. Bean sprout noodle, fried rice and sweet and sour chicken, eggrolls and almond cookies for dessert. Yum! Even years later, it's still just as tasty and operated by the same family.

Offerings at the Victorian Room inside Bill's doesn't quite compare, but it's the closest we've found here in Vegas.

Vegas Values: Familiar Flavors.

No comments: