August 25, 2008

A new challenge

A couple weeks ago, I came across a blog called Cookie Madness. I’ve been inspired by her dedication to bake a new treat each day. I figure if she can bake daily, I can at least give it a try every now and then. Frank had his first fantasy football draft last night. That left me with plenty of time to try one of Anna’s tried and true recipes, White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Cookies.

The ingredients:



The dough came together very quickly.



Ready to bake



About 15 minutes later, 10 minutes to bake and a few more to cool.



Easy recipe. Tasty cookie. Although, Frank thought it was on the salty side. Anna recommended lightly salted macadamia nuts on her blog, but I failed to make note of it. Had I used lightly salted nuts, I think the cookies would have been perfect blend of salty and sweet.

No comments: