August 18, 2008

Monday again...

Another weekend has come and gone. My blood pressure was high on Saturday, I’ve been instructed to monitor it a few times this week. Also, Wednesday, I need to go to have blood work done. I hate needles, so I’m not looking forward to getting stuck first thing that morning. Then, Saturday, I go back to the doctor. Sounds like I may be put on pills to control my blood pressure. I’m not thrilled by that idea, but it’s better than a stroke. There’s nothing else going on of much interest. However, I did spot something pretty exciting this weekend…

A new In-N-Out location! I haven’t decided if this is a good thing or a bad thing. See, it’s within walking distance of the house. We’ll pass it everyday coming and going. It’ll be way too convenient to grab a double double and fries. I’ll just have to try to be good and only indulge on occasion. It broke ground in the last week, it’ll be interesting to see how long it takes before it opens. In any case, I look forward to grabbing a bite there.

No comments: