1) What was the last CD you listened to? Majority of my music is ripped, I think I have 5 real cds, the one listened to last was likely Steve Miller Band’s Greatest Hits.
2)Do you have Tivo? If yes, what shows do you record? My old dvr holds 50 season passes, we’re maxed out. I haven’t tinkered around with the dvr to see if that number has increased. Not much good tv is on these days, with fx and hbo series on hiatus. At least, next week, Showtime comes through with Weeds and Bullshit. They’re also premiering a new show, so we’ll check that one out, too. Others in the current rotation are 30 days, First 48, Cobert Report, Dirty Jobs, and Jon & Kate + 8. I have a weakness for the organized chaos.
3) What book is currently on the nightstand? Finished my books, but the last 6 months of Maxim is waiting to be read.
4) What was the last DVD you watched? Knocked up? It was back in Laughlin. In Vegas, we rely on PPV, since we haven’t bought a HD dvd player.
5) What was the last thing you purchased online? Show tickets, I think.
6) If you were given $50,000 and told that you had to use it on a new vehicle, what would you buy? Assuming that it has to be new and not just new to me, I’d like a new Challenger SRT8. Otherwise, I’d like to pick up a restored Chevelle or two.
7) If you were given $50,000 and told you could use it on anything, what would you spend it on? I’d pay off the Trans Am and my Impala, pay off the credit card, add some to savings to cover a trip to Italy for when the dollar improves, and the rest would be spent updating the house. Everyday, I find something new I want to add/change.
8) If you were given ten days of vacation to go anywhere you want, all expenses paid, where would you go? Italy
9) If you could attend one major sporting event, which one would it be?
Seeing the White Sox clinch the division a few years back was a memory of a lifetime, it’d only get better if it were a World Series clincher.
10) What was the last alcohol you purchased? two 6-packs of Pacifico
11) The last time you went out for breakfast, where did you go? Original Pancake House. Lunch? Buffalo Wild Wings. Dinner? Amore.
12) Favorite fast food joint? There are only 2 fast food places I’ll eat: In-N-Out and Carl’s Jr. for their $6 burger.
13) Which modern technology baffles you the most? texting
14) If you could live like a hippie, following a band around on tour, which band would it be? I love music, but I wouldn’t want to live that life.
15) Which do you own more of--purses or shoes? I own 3 purses and I have about 3x more shoes.
16) What was the last thing you bid for on Ebay? Wedding stuff, over four years ago.
17) Do you have a secret crush on anyone? No, and my celebrity crushes are widely known: Carmen Electra and Julian McMahon.
18) If you could go back in time 25 years and give yourself some advice, what would it be? 25 years ago, I was 3. Don’t think I would’ve understood anything more than cartoons and my dollies. My only regret is that we bought property in Laughlin; I wish we would’ve rented. Learning first hand that purchasing property isn’t always an investment was a costly lesson.
19) When was the first time you got high? Freshman year
20) Who was the last person you sent flowers to? My grandma
21) What was the last foreign country you visited? Mexico
22) If you could host a Jon Favreau-style dinner party, that would be filmed and broadcast on cable, who would your four guests be? And where would you dine? Martin Scorsese, Ted Nugent, Lisa Lampanelli, and Ginger Lynn... can you imagine the stories going around that table? I’ve only been to Cut (Palazzo) once, so it’s a bit premature to suggest it as a sure thing, but I’ll go with it anyway.
23) Do you have any weird food habits? None that come to mind, but when I was a kid. I never knew you were supposed to eat the crust of a sandwich, I thought it was there to keep the bread fresh (I learned by example, my mom still does not eat crust today).
24) Which company has made you suffer the most, customer-service wise? Toss up between Southwest Gas and Nevada Power. If other players ever break up the monopoly I’d be willing to pay higher rates to avoid either company.
25) If you had the chance to pelt one public figure with garbage and rotten fruit without getting caught, which one would it be? Nancy Grace, her presence is 10x worse than nails on a chalk board.