January 10, 2013

To Eat!

I came across a nice collection of restaurants that eater.com put together. They named 38 essential restaurants that are spread across the valley, span a number of cuisines and prices vary from those that won't break the bank to those that definite splurges.

Check out the Eater 38 Jan. 2013

From that list, I have dined at 22 restaurants. The remaining 16 are added to my "to eat" list. Those include Bartolotta, Bouchon, DW Bistro, First Food, Jaleo, Joel Robuchon, Kabuto, Le Thai, Marche Bacchus, Mizumi, Monta, Picasso, Guy Savoy, Settebello, Spago and Twist.

I have no excuse for not going to DW Bistro. It is within walking distance of home. Marche Bacchus is another I'm embarrassed to say I haven't tried yet. I've had a restaurant.com certificate for a couple years. I must get on it.

No comments: