January 24, 2013

DW Bistro

Finally! I ate at DW Bistro. It's only taken every second of FAR-TOO-LONG. And what a gem it is! I dined with a friend after a day of hiking. We received a warm welcome and were seated right away. I was impressed by the space. It is cozy and cheerful.

We snacked on dinner rolls to begin, they offer a few choices from a bread basket. That beer bread is awesome! Next, I had the oven roasted jerk pork shoulder ($16). It was hearty and flavorful. Really comforting on this chilly day. My friend enjoyed her turkey burger ($14), the chutney makes it extra special. We also indulged in a side of truffle mac n cheese ($8) and cornbread ($5). Oh, so yummy! Portions are good sized we had plenty of leftovers. My pork shoulder bowl was enough eats for four meals. Yes, four. It reheated beautifully too.

I can't wait to return with Frank. Next visit, I'll be sure to take some snapshots of the delicious eats.

DW Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments: