November 1, 2019

Wait up! Sis!

Halloween was great success! Keeping tradition the girls came to trick or treat in my neighborhood. Nick has reached the age that he'd rather do his own thing with friends than hang with us. I wonder how many full size candy bars, he got? The girls made out like bandits.

They are at such great ages. Alexis is three and Addison is five, now. I mean how did that happen?! The big shocker is that Nick turns 13 on Monday!! Geesh! Time never slows down. They weren't timid, this year, they were eager to go house to house. My favorite quote of the night came from Lex, "Wait up! Sis!" as she lagged behind Addy. It was just the cutest. Their relationship is so special. It's been a joy to see it blossom. I have always been close to my siblings, but with a seven and nine year age gap; it was much different. I hope the girls stay the best of friends.

Addy loves Jojo Siwa. She even got to see her in concert for her birthday. So, naturally, her costume choice was an easy one. Lex loves Sky from Paw Patrol. And she was the cutest pup, ever.



I was babysitting the night the kids costumes came in and it sparked the conversation of what I should be for Halloween. Addy was initially pretty insistent on that couples outlet costume. I have no idea why. At least, she let up on the idea and decided I needed to be a unicorn. She picked out one of those giant inflatable kind, but I opted for a the more comfortable onesie version. I added a few accessories to complete the look. They thought it was pretty great. Mission accomplished.


No comments: