November 2, 2019

My Braceversary!

Yesterday, marked one year since my top teeth were put in braces. I'm now 22 months into treatment for TMD. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.



There is still work to be done with my twin block and elastics before my lower teeth are ready for braces. I don't know how long that will take, but I've gone this long. What's a few more months?

This has been such a long journey, but I'm so grateful for the relief it provides. I look forward to the final result. There was a time early into treatment that I really didn't think I'd could stick it out for the long haul. I was so miserable those first three months in the expansion appliance. I'm glad I stuck it out. You got to fight through the struggle. It was just a reminder that we can do hard things.

1 comment:

NevadaJay said...

Congrats on your progress! Looking good!