March 3, 2014

A Neighborhood Gem

I've written before about DW Bistro, and it remains one of the better neighborhood gems around. I've been a few times now. I've taken Frank and most recently my brother. One of these days I'll have to try their brunch. In the meantime, let me share some photos since I didn't include any with my initial review.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Oven roasted Jerk Pork Shoulder Bowl ($16)



Duck breast entree special ($24)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Truffle Mac & Cheese (8)



Chile Cheeseburger ($14)



Jerk Lamb Chops ($26)



Jerk Calamari ($10)

As you can see, DW Bistro delivers some beautiful dishes. They're tasty too. The Lamb, Pork Shoulder and Mac & Cheese are outstanding. It's a particularly great choice for a date night or an evening out with the girls. Or any excuse will do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks mouthwatering! Yum!