March 27, 2014

Taco y Taco Expands

Frank and I began stalking the newest location of Taco y Taco when I got word that they were taking over the Republic Kitchen & Bar (215/Eastern). We love the original location, we fight traffic almost once a week for their delicious al pastor, guacamole, chips and salsa. The newest location is only minutes from our home... which might be dangerous, but we're thrilled to welcome Taco y Taco to the neighborhood.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Opening day happened to be my birthday, happy birthday to me, I knew where we'd be celebrating! We got our usual order (tacos for me, burrito for Frank) and a couple modelos. They'll soon have a large draft selection available too. I was a little concerned it wouldn't be as tasty as the original location, but I had no need to worry. Everything was delicious!!



The new space is modern, large and clean. They can accommodate large groups and big crowds. I do wonder if ordering will get congested during peak times, like how the original location bottle necks, but this one is more open so it might be ok. Whatever the case, it's worth the wait.

Taco y Taco on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious! Happy Birthday!!

Kellee said...

Thank you!