October 10, 2019

Downton Abbey Exhibit

Did you watch the show? How about the movie? I am a big fan. I mean who doesn't love the Crawleys?! So, when I got caught in the rain in Boston I sought out indoor attractions. Low and behold, there was a limited engagement Exhibit featuring sets from the show, costumes and props.

Tickets were $30 and I had no problem purchasing last minute. Immediately, upon entering you are transported to post-Edwardian England, where the characters and the iconic house come to life. It was a great teaser to get reacquainted with the show while waiting on the film.

I applied for a position at the Crawley abode. It seems I'm well suited for Lady's Maid. Fingers crossed.























Your seat is waiting.

2 comments:

KathyinNY said...

Absolutely LOVED Downton Abbey. Missed the movie but I'll see it on HBO soon I'm sure.

Kellee said...

It's definitely worth a watch!