April 4, 2013

Grimaldi's Fashion Show Mall

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

My brother and I came in to cash in my birthday reward of a free large one topping pie - Thanks VIP club. We were warmly welcomed by the manager and seated in a hurry. Our waiter was pleasant and eager to please. We knew we only had an appetite for the pizza so we skipped starters.

The pizza was ready before long and we dug in. This was the best Grimaldi's pizza I've had to date. The crust was perfectly crisp throughout. I was impressed by the ovens at the Rainbow location, but these at Fashion Show Mall are dead on. The manager came by to see how we were doing and I praised the kitchen staff and their ovens for fabulous pie. She agreed they have one stellar team. Keep up the good work, Grimaldi's FSM!

Grimaldi's Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

No comments: