August 16, 2012

Sweet Addiction

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Sweet Addiction is in walking distance from home... can you say trouble? Frank and I had a hankering for something sweet and stopped in. We didn't grow up with Thrifty ice cream so we asked for a recommendation, we were told the Chocolate Malted Crunch was a winner. We went with that and chocolate chip and brownie cookies to make it a sandwich. The cookies were not the same size and the scoop of ice cream was too lopsided to enjoy it as a sandwich, but that's not to say it wasn't enjoyed. I loved the cookies - Chewy and moist, just how I like 'em. I was less thrilled with the ice cream, I grew tired of the malt flavor, but that's just a personal thing there are dozens of other flavors to try. We were able to save 50 cents by checking in on facebook. My only nitpick is the styrofoam bowls... I have an aversion to sound of friction on styrofoam and the cookies fit snug and the noise is hard to avoid. Bizarre, I know.

Sweet Addiction, Cookies & Ice Cream on Urbanspoon

No comments: