August 18, 2012

Me, from A-Z

A. Age: 32

B. Bed size: California King

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning tubs and showers.

D. Dogs: Allergic.

E. Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth.

F. Favorite colors: Blue and green. I've been digging plum colors lately.

G. Gold or silver: Silver, but I like a combo.

H. Height: 5'3".

I. Instruments you play(ed): none. ever.

J. Job title: Controller

K. Kids: No thanks.

L. Live: The Entertainment Capital of the World

M. Mom’s name: Patricia

N. Nicknames: Kelbel, belle

O. Overnight hospital stays: three as a child and one as an adult

P. Pet peeves: people that don't wash their hands. Chew with their mouth open. And all sorts that involve driving... Inability to merge or find the gas pedal. Right lane slow, left lane fast - people.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

R. Righty or lefty: A bit of both, I do all kinds of tasks with the left, but I can only write righty.

S. Siblings: Two. Mike is seven years younger. Amy is nine years younger.

T. Time you wake up: The alarm is set for 6:30 which is actually 6:20 and I usually snooze until 6:45 which is 6:35. Unless I oversleep because I turned off the alarm instead of snoozing it then it's typically 6:55 or so. I prefer no alarm days.

U. Underwear: V thong

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Peas and celery on it's own. Celery is ok when used in recipes. Go figure.

W. What makes you run late: snoozing the alarm

X. X-rays you’ve had: I'm pretty sure my entire body has been xrayed at some point. I should probably have a tattoo that says "fragile, handle with care."

Y. Yummy food you make: Gouda and bacon stuffed pork chops are my specialty.

Z. Zoo animal you like: Monkeys and sealife

No comments: