September 11, 2009

Possibilities...

You never know what is possible until you try.

I’ve been sharing my experiences here and on a few message boards for years. My blog was started simply as a place to keep things straight. We were always on the go and I needed a place to log our adventures and experiences just so I could recall the details. Questions about things do, places to see and recommendation requests are never-ending when you live in America’s playground. Every month, friends, family or friend’s of friends travel here. My love of Las Vegas easily makes me their go-to girl.

Frankly, I love it. I share my experiences in hopes I can help someone have a better vacation, more enjoyable free-time or aid them in getting the best bang for their buck. I want visitors and locals alike to have the best Las Vegas experience possible. I started out writing for myself, but I’ve gained an audience thanks to HurricaneMikey, VegasMessageBoard and a handful of friends.

With that, and encouragement from friends I inquired about writing for Living-Las-Vegas.com and they welcomed me with open arms. I took on the new challenge and started blogging there, today.

Click here to read my first post, Help feed America by feeding your belly, where I discuss Restaurant Week and the 2009 Great American Dine Out that’ll take place later this month.

You can read and bookmark my LLV blog here. Also, check out other writers and bloggers on the site, too. They offer many different perspectives about life in Vegas.

I hope you join me over at Living-Las-Vegas.com and continue to follow me here. Lastly, let me take a moment to say I appreciate each and every one of you that stop by to read about my latest tidbit. Thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article.. We have something like that back here in downtown Chicago.. Never make but they say it's a good deal..Dan S.

Hank said...

congratulations, looking forward to seeing your posts.
Hank

Dave P. said...

Nice job, Kellee!! Congratulations on your first entry. Keep it going!

KathyinNY said...

Thank you! And congratulations on your latest writing endeavor. I enjoy reading your blog and reading your first entry at Living Las Vegas.

Kellee said...

Thanks all, I really appreciate your kind words.