October 4, 2018

Summer Hiatus

How are things? Phew. Tell me, how are we IN October? It is doubtful the end of the chaos is in sight. So, let's jump right in and get back to it. Shall we?!

The Knights return to the Fortress tonight for their second season. I am stoked. We have also locked up our PSLs for the Raiders. Construction of the stadium is full speed ahead, but they have a ways to go before they reach our seats. We are thrilled to live near the training facility and there is so much being built around us... Costco, baby!!

Frank has a new and exciting gig. My focus this year has been on self-care and I feel better than I have in ages. The family has celebrated many milestones and I couldn't be more proud.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Welcome back (finally! whew!)! Looking forward to the updates. Great to hear things are going so well. You guys deserve that after what you went through last year.

KathyinNY said...

I was wondering where you've been! Glad to hear all is well. Self well being is definitely a thing lately. I'm trying to do the same.
So nice to see you on your blog.

Jay said...

Where are you guys??? Should we be worried?

Kellee said...

Thanks so much for checking in!