May 25, 2012

Hang in There

The last six weeks have been whirlwind. I've detailed our Italy vacation, but I've also went to Sparks and Reno, NV and last week we took a trip to Anaheim and LA. I fell behind with all my time away, I've been struggling to catch up. I have hundreds of photos on my camera that I haven't touched in a month. That is unheard of, I usually upload photos within a day or two. Needless to say, I owe all sorts of food reviews and photos of the day.

I wish I could say I'll be caught up soon, but I can't. I will certainly try, however.

Tomorrow, my nephew arrives and he'll be visiting for ten days. I'm pretty sure life will remain chaotic for the next two weeks. Hang in there, I'll try to squeeze in a tidbit here and there.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend. Please remember to give thanks to those who protect us and have fought and continue fighting to keep America free.

No comments: