April 29, 2012

Photo a Day: Week 16

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

April 15, 2012 ~ Travel day! Swiss Air was really nice and dinner was better than expected.



April 16, 2012 ~ After a quick 18 hour flight, we arrived in Venice!



April 17, 2012 ~ Eight years of wedded bliss celebrated in Venice.



April 18, 2012 ~ Next stop? Florence.



April 19, 2012 ~ Ponte Vecchio: The one bridge in Florence not destroyed by the Germans in WWII.



April 20, 2012 ~ A glimpse at life in Siena.



April 21, 2012 ~ And we're on to Rome. For a look at really old shit.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Wow, these pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to read more about your trip! I'm sure you guys had a blast. Great to know you guys made it back safe.

Kellee said...

How's the new place?

Jay said...

It's a total bachelor pad. Everything is second hand..but that's ok by me...as I fit the 'bachelor' theme anyway!

LOVE, love, LOVE having the pool in the backyard. I dip in the morning, at lunch and in the evening and then just bask in the sun after work. The blue skies are amazing...the sunsets beautiful...the stars bright. I wish we had this weather in the midwest - I would have never left.